Irshad's Mind

Ma Playlist Foo's


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 20, 2010

Black Ops Review

We all have heard of it. EVERYONE has played it. Its that game your boyfriend wont shut the fuck up about. Its Call Of Duty: Black Ops. Or should i say CALL OF BOOTY: BLACK COCKS!


Ok let me start off by saying. i WAS a big fan i even went to the midnight release of Modern Warfare 2. I fucking loved that shit i would spend all day playing i had no life. I loved it. I loved the satisfaction of raping some noobs while im teabagging them. (Even though that is necrophilia because he is dead and he is shoving his balls in the dead mans mouth) but i loved it. Then i heard of a new COD. I had a NERDGASM. I fucking waited, and waited, and waited. Until it came out. I remember walking into Future Shop that day proud of myself. Ahh the smell of electronics in the morning! I bought it and i just got a boner. I go home and open it and i play. At first im raping some noobs until i try sniping.... boy let me tell you that was a bad day. I was enraged that they fucked up sniping! Like seriously what the fuck was wrong with quickscoping? Oh god how i despise it! But i guess Modern Warfare 2 isnt THAT bad. Atleast its enjoyable. 3 outta 10 Fuck this shit.

1 comment: