Irshad's Mind

Ma Playlist Foo's


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

August Underground Mordum

This movie is just.... no way to describe just watching 5 minutes of this scared me more then the Exorcist and even Ju-on combined! This movie after 5 MINUTES left me speechless, i felt a part of my soul died. It is fucking disgusting. Oh god let me describe a part. Ok there is a part they open a trash can lid and you see a headless baby A REAL HEADLESS BABY... WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?! These are some sick sick people there is another part one of the killers FUCKS A GIRLS STAB WOUND. Let me tell you another thing this movie is just all these: Necrophilia, Pedophilia, Incest, Excrement, Vomit LOTS of Vomit. This shit is sickening it will make your cringe, cry, and even puke. This will scar you forever. Being the dumbass that i am im going to watch it with my homies, and then i can truly express my feelings but for just 5 minutes DAMN! Im not gonna put a pic of the movie its a bit disturbing so if you have nuts go ahead and see JUST A PICTURE WILL SCARE YOU. This movie OR PICTURE is not for the faint of heart. I warned you. NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.... BEWARE BUT IF YOU GOT BALLS GO AHEAD.  (-------- Link

1 comment: